Taps and Toilets
We are licensed and experienced to help you with taps and toilets at your home or business.
- High water pressure
- A damaged seat or washer
- Leaking taps
- Taps not shutting off properly
- Taps not opening fully
- Taps that have become too difficult to turn
- Water hammer
We can help with the installation of the different styles of taps depending on what you would like at your home or business.
- Mixer taps
- Half-turn and quarter-turn taps
- Three piece basin sets
- Wall-mounted taps
- Sensor Taps
- Zip/Billie Unit Taps
- Leaking toilets
- Blocked toilets
- Toilets that are not flushing correctly
- Cracked toilet
- Cistern not filling properly
We are experienced in handling all types of toilet plumbing and repairs at your home or business.
There are a large variety of toilets available, and we would be happy to help you with installing a new toilet. It is important to note that not all toilets are designed the same and the toilet you may like, may be different to what you have currently installed.
24/7 Emergency Service
For when things don’t go to plan
- DIY doesn’t go to plan
- Water leaks
- That blocked drain gets worse overnight
- The hot water service blows
- Your gas has been turned off because of a leak
- The tap won’t turn off