We are your local gas fitting experts, here to help.
We can help with:
- Gas emergencies
- Gas leaks and safety checks
- New gas appliance installs
- Gas pipes repairs and replacements
- LPG and natural gas conversions
- Repairs and replacements of gas appliances
- Gas Hot Water services
- Servicing of gas heaters (all makes and models)
- Repairs to gas heaters (all makes and models)
If you can smell gas, don’t risk it. Gas leaks are dangerous and potentially deadly. It will cost you money to repair a gas leak, but it could cost you a whole lot more if you don’t repair it.
We have the right equipment to detect gas leaks and help keep your home and family safe.
If you are noticing your gas appliances not working properly, there could be a problem and we can help.
Testing the gas service and why
We do things properly. We don’t take short cuts and will follow the legislative requirements to ensure your family and property is safe. We are required by law to test your gas service before doing any new gas works, as is every licensed gas fitter. The gas service must be sound, this means no leaks on the gas service and if there is a leak, this is required to be repaired before any further works can commence.
If we don’t repair the leak because you ask us not too, we have to turn the gas off to the property and issue the OTR with a eCoC. The OTR will then be in touch with you as you’re not only affecting your own property but also neighbouring properties and families too.
24/7 Emergency Service
For when things don’t go to plan
- DIY doesn’t go to plan
- Water leaks
- That blocked drain gets worse overnight
- The hot water service blows
- Your gas has been turned off because of a leak
- The tap won’t turn off