Local, Reliable &
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Maintenance
Emergency Service 24/7
Servicing Metropolitan Adelaide
All Elements Plumbing & Gas
We’re your local Plumber, close by and here to help when you need us most.
Trusted Plumbers with Trusted Advice
A fresh approach to Plumbing
Servicing both domestic and commercial properties, and with over 10 years’ experience in the plumbing and gas industry, we can assist you with all plumbing and gas works. We have the knowledge and the right equipment to get the job done. Being a third generation Plumber, owner, Ben Hall has the traditional mindset and values instilled within him of communication, value and completing the job done at your home or business with high quality workmanship and materials only in mind.
MORE ABOUT US
We Are Here To Help
Working with you, on time, every time
Residential Plumbing & Gas Fitting
- Hot water services (gas, electric and solar) repairs and replacements
- Blocked drains (sewer and stormwater)
- Taps, new installs, repairs and replacements
- Toilets, new installs, repairs and replacements
Commercial Plumbing & Gas Fitting
- Preventative maintenance
- Servicing and testing of backflow valves
- Repairs and replacements to backflow valves
- Servicing of thermostatic mixing valves
- Grease arrestors
24/7 Emergency Service
For when things don’t go to plan
We’re here for you when:
- DIY doesn’t go to plan
- Water leaks
- That blocked drain gets worse overnight
- The hot water service blows
- Your gas has been turned off because of a leak
- The tap won’t turn off
We are proud members of the
Master Plumber’s Association
The Master Plumbers is an association that has been representing excellence in the plumbing and gas fitting trades for over 100 years. The MPA exists to support their plumbing members and to ensure their members maintain the highest standards of business conduct. The MPA values strongly align with our own business values.
We are licensed, experienced, qualified and insured to help you with any plumbing works you need done at your home or business. We have all the DCSI clearances as well as a valid, in date Police clearance to ensure you are in the best possible hands when engaging us. When things don’t go plan, give us a call, we’re here to help.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Honest and thoughtful with a meticulous work ethic. So pleased we found you in TTGully what's up on FB. Thank you again
VIEW FROM FACEBOOK
Frequently Asked Questions
Is All Elements Plumbing & Gas a local, family-owned business?
Absolutely. The business is owned by Alyssa and Ben Hall who have lived, worked, and played in Adelaide their whole lives. Servicing the local community is what we enjoy the most. Ben has over 10 years’ experience in the Plumbing Industry, is a third generation Plumber and completed his apprenticeship with the family business before spreading his own wings. Alyssa has over 10 years’ experience in listening to Ben talk about Plumbing, so we believe she is equally qualified.
Are you licensed?
All Elements Plumbing & Gas is licensed. You can trust that we have the experience and knowledge to undertake any plumbing and gas works at your home or business. Always used a licensed Tradesman.
PGE License No. 253683
BLD License No. 264807
Are you emergency plumbers?
Do you offer free quotes?
We are always happy to assist in providing advice and pricing verbally to allow our customers an insight on what their job may be worth to do. If from a verbal conversation it’s determined that a site inspection is required, we do charge to come out and provide an on-site, written quote at our normal rates.
Why pay for a quote?
- It guarantees a Plumber will turn up and provide you with a written, thorough and detailed quote.
- It guarantees a Plumber will spend the time and listen to you and what you were wanting done at your home or business.
- It guarantees a researched and detailed quote based on the experience, knowledge and expertise of the Plumber.
- It guarantees parts and equipment will be available for your job as we have researched your specific job.
- It guarantees accurate pricing for the job as well as providing a thorough site inspection in your home or business to ensure all options are discussed and reviewed by the Plumber.
Who is Millie and Teddy?
What are your hours of operation?
What are your payment methods, can I pay by credit card?
How much will it cost me?
What areas do you service?
Do you service the country areas?
Are you a licensed gas fitter?
Do you do commercial plumbing?
Do you service gas heaters?
What else can we do?
Apart from the usual plumbing and gas problems that may occur, we can also help with:
- Installation of filter taps and changing filter cartridges
- Pumps for water tanks and septic systems
- Drain repairs
- Gutter cleaning
- And much more, if you are not sure, please just ask
You can rely on All Elements Plumbing & Gas to pick up our phone to help you with emergency plumbing services. We are available all days and all hours for any emergency plumbing or gas works. We understand you want to trust that you have chosen the right Plumber to help you in your time of need, and you can feel assured that you have made the right choice when contacting All Elements Plumbing & Gas.